2013 Jingle Bell Run/Walk
Bellingham High School - December 14, 2013
Festivities begin at 8 am
1K Run with Elves at 8:30 am
5K Run/Walk at 9 am
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, The 2013 Bellingham Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume, tie jingle bells to your shoelaces and raise funds to fight arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5K route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
Jingle Bell Run/Walk Committee Chair:
Team Captain Chair:
- Online Registration is now closed.
- Individual registration is open at the Arthritis Foundation office only or on-site event day starting at 7am.
- December 5 at midnight - Online Team registration closed
- December 9 & 10 - Team Packet Pick up at the Arthritis Foundation office 9-6pm
- December 10 at midnight - Online Individual registration closed
- December 11 & 12 - Individual t-shirt pick up at the Arthritis Foundation office 9-6pm
- December 9 to 12 - Registration available at the Arthritis Foundation office 9-6pm
- Friday, December 13 - NO Registrations available. Office Closed.
- Race Day - Saturday December 14 - Onsite Registration begins at 7am inside Bellingham High School
Bellingham Arthritis Foundation Office
809 E Chestnut Street (South Campus Hospital Building)